Monday, December 3, 2012

Make your Mama Proud ♥


 
 

 IECEP Oath Taking Ceremony at The New White Gold House.


Look, it's official! My name on the list. :D


And surprisingly, we have received our Professional I.D earlier than expected. :D
 But of course, early release of the I.D.s comes with a few hitches.


And meet the gang (L-R): Engr.Allado (our mentor), Engr. Sontosidad, Engr. Villaceran, Engr. Sipalay, Engr. Laurito, Engr. Dela Cruz (our mentor), Engr. Saballa, Engr. Sebial, Engr. Canen




Dress: Liberte (Robinson's Place)
I swear, if you need dresses and/or clothes, you should shop at Robinson's because you will surely score yourself some affordable finds. :D
Pearl Ring: Forever21 |Bracelet and Flower Ring: Aizylim | Shoes: Figliarina | HMU: Claire Carpio

I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...