Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wishlist Part 2

This is my ambitious wishlist. This is the wishlist that I'd like to recall 5 or 10 years from now and feel contented and happy for having completed them. There are definitely my goals in life.

1. Work
I kind of miss having a busy schedule and waking up in the morning with a purpose. I want to have a job that can support me and my family and that I'm happy with. I know that I'll miss the carefree days but I definitely want to have a job soon.

2. House and Lot
It would be nice to have my own house in the city and not to have to rent all the time. Of course, we have our own house in the province but since I am considering a work in the city, a house is a really good investment. A 10-km radius from the city is a good location.

3. Car
I don't know how to drive a car but in the future, I will definitely want to have one.

4. High-end Phone
I'm a "techy" so need I say more?

5. Alienware
Behold the coolest and most awesome laptop in the planet. :P

6. Walk-in Closet
Every girl's dream closet.

7. World Peace
"Pang Miss Universe" answer but it will be nice to live in a world where people also live in harmony. :)
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...