Friday, December 21, 2012

Pastel


 I will leave you with this outfit post before I leave for the holidays. 


I am feeling extra girly that day and what better way to express my girly self than to dress in pastel colors. 



And a good thing is I didn't even blew my wallet to come-up with this look. Most of what I am wearing are thrifted finds. 


I really love thrifting not only because you can find unique and fun items for a very cheap price but also because of the feeling of joy and satisfaction that comes along with it when you find that perfect item. I think this whole outfit costs about 350php only (not including the bag). Amazing, right? Who says you can't look good on a budget?

 Top: Thrifted | Skirt: Thrifted | Belt: YRYS | Shoes: Sole Mate | Bag: SM Department Store

Teehee :P



I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...