Friday, November 30, 2012

Birthday Inspiration ♥


Well, of course that's not me in the photo above. She's way too gorgeous! So sue me for wanting to be like her. :) I kid of course. Please, no jail! Teehee

To those of you who do not know her (how could you not?!), she is one of the top three fashion bloggers in the Philippines and a Cebuana to boot. Meet the gorgeous Miss Kryz Uy, one of my favorite bloggers. 
I've been fangirling her for like months now to the point that my own boyfriend admits that he is developing a crush on her. Haha. Any-hoo, visit her site to know more about her and be one of her stalkers (one of us, one of us!). I kid. :)


So, here is my take on the "Kryz Uy" look above. Pardon my awkward pose. I'm still learning. :) I wore this to a night out with friends to celebrate the July birthday celebrants, me included. 
What do you think? Did I pull it off? 




Meet my weird yet awesome friends (L-R): Francis, Julius, Jonel, Gracey, Me, Ralph, Kristian


And, wacky! :)



I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...