Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cafe Talk Library

For a bookworm and a coffee addict, this place will surely be a haven for you. Cafe Talk Library offers a great mix of coffee, books, board games, a place for catching-up and basically chill and relax.

"A Book that is SHUT is but a BLOCK!"
Soooo true. Books are meant to be read. So open them and soak-in the knowledge or get lost in the story.
How I miss reading so much!! >_<
The Menu
They have Frappes for 150php and Smoothies for 155php.
They also have Set Meals priced at 100php and offers bread and sandwiches too.
Java Chip and Iced Caramel Macchiato
In my mind, I was thinking of ordering a Hot Macchiato for the coffee art (not sure if they do have though), but said Iced instead. #epicfail
Big smiles enjoying two of my happiness!! 
Actually, I've been to Cafe Talk in their Lapu-Lapu Branch and they have computer sets in their cubicles that you can use to watch movie or surf the net. They don't have that service in The Library though (because they want you to read :p).
When I went inside, I was grinning from ear-to-ear because for so long, I've been wanting to visit the cafe. And it did not disappoint! Wish I had longer time to chill though.

Cafe Talk | Cafe Talk Library - Escario St., Cebu City (near Capitol) | Cafe Talk Tamiya - Tamiya, Lapu-Lapu City (beside 7Eleven and BF Resto Bar) | Cafe Talk Banilad - Gaisano Country Mall |(032) 505-4886 | 0915-686-6315  
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png instagram photo insta3.png twitter photo twitter3.png 
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...