Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cafe de France: 16th Monthsary

Whenever the 4th day of the Month come, The Boyfriend and I always hunt for new places to go, new diners to eat at or new cafes to try. That's our monthsary, you see. So when I searched for a nearby Cafe in Foursquare, I was surprised to know that there's one just nearby the area of our workplace. It's a win-win situation since after our monthsary date, we still have to report to duty.

So where is Cafe de France? It is located in Marina Mall, Lapu-Lapu City just beside Da Vinci's Pizza, Golden Courie and La Tegola.
Coffee to jump-start my day! :) #coffeeaddict
They serve Breakfast the whole day and I had the Paul Bunyan's Favorite wherein you get 2 waffles or pancakes, 2 eggs scrambled or sunny-side up, a bacon or ham, and a choice of coffee or tea all for 285Php. No wonder this is Paul Bunyan's Favorite. It became Anne's favorite too. :) And it's good for sharing, by the way. 
The Menu
Aside from the Breakfast Menu, they also have Appetizers, Sandwiches, Entrees, Pastries and Desserts.
The menu is quite expensive though, so be wise in picking. My boyfriend and I only had the Paul Bunyan's favorite and an additional drink and it costed us around 400Php. 
The place is ideal for business meetings and gatherings. I like the cleanliness and the minimalistic interior.
And I'm happy again that we had this couch (and the only couch) for ourselves! Weeeee!
#happyme

If I'd have enough money, I think I'll go back and try their entrees! :)

Cafe de France | Ground Floor, Blk.A, Marina Mall, Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City (beside Da Vinci and Golden Courie) | Tamiya, Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City (Other Branch) | (032) 640-6938

post signature


Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...