Sunday, March 8, 2015

Cafe Racer

I've been wanting to visit Cafe Racer since the time a friend posted a picture of its Soft Opening on Instagram. But from what little I saw, I thought that it was mostly a chill out place for barkadas to get-together and have some drinks (aka Inuman Place).

But boy was I wrong! Yes, there maybe a place for people to drink their favorite Alcoholic beverage and have some chat but that's not the only genre going on around there. They have a menu full of variety of dishes including pizzas, pastas, entrees, burgers, etc., a counter with cakes and pastries, an area for barbecue and even a Car Wash. It's a One-Stop-Shop (well, in this case, a Diner)!
One of the things that attracted me to this place is their theme. Admittedly, I really don't speak cars let alone motorcycles but it so nice and cute that they stuck to the Cafe Racer theme all through out. Even one can find quirky cars and automobiles turned tables, chairs and even counters!
Vanilla Shake - 85php
Baked Back Ribs - 160php
I was pretty surprised by the size of the Ribs. I must say, it's well worth the money.
Pork Sisig - 120php
Very Rocky Road - 180php
Those who have a sweet tooth will probably die and go to Chocolate Heaven after having a taste of this. It so rich and has chunks of chocolate bars in it.
So cuuute right? I was so happy to have scored this chair. Most unique table/chair inside the Cafe.
Fun Fact: Cafe Racer is actually a kind of motorcycle. :) Now we know why their Theme is about motorcycles and cars. Hehe
That Volkswagen Van behind me is actually the Cashier Counter. Amazing, right? :)
Outside Cafe Racer, they also have numerous tables and chairs. They have area that I like to call "The Beer Station" and "The Barbecue Station". It's in "The Barbecue Station" that this car turned grill can be seen. :)
In 'The Beer Station", they have a Fuel Dispenser that spews ain't gasoline but beer! Cool, huh?!? Hehehe. Sadly, I didn't had the chance to take a picture of it.. Hmmmm.. Maybe next time! :)
They also have a Car Wash station powered by Good Day Carwash. And the good thing? For every 500php worth of purchase in the Cafe, you can have a FREE Full Body Wash for your car. Just present the receipt to the CarWash guys. Also, the receipt is valid within 2weeks from the date of purchase so better keep it if you haven't claimed it yet.
More chairs upstairs ("The Roofdeck").
Hahaha.. You can tell that I really had a great time when I visited Cafe Racer. I hope you can have a chance to visit too. And no, I am not paid to advertise them. Hehe.. :)
Please do tell me about your visit there! :*
Cafe Racer | North Reclamation Area, Mandaue City (alongside Jollibee and SnR) | (032) 511 7798 | Opens Daily from 11:00am - 2:00am
post signature


Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...