Friday, August 1, 2014

A visit to Manila Ocean Park

After two days up in Tagaytay, we went back down to Manila and enjoy what the city can offer.
We bought a Metro Deal voucher ahead for a day trip in Manila Ocean Park.
The deal costed us 899Php per voucher with the following inclusions:
(P.S., I kinda went overboard with the pictures. I just can't get myself to not post most of them so expect a major photo blog :))
The Oceanarium
This was actually one of the highlights of the deal. It was so awesome to see different sea creatures and when they are swimming right above you, double awesome. I've been wanting to experience the Oceanarium for the longest. Finally, it was all worth it. I wish it was longer though. :)
Scary Mr. Crocodile >_<
Jellies Exhibit
Who knew Jelly Fishes could dance?!? And not to mention ballet! They were pretty good too. It was a fun and colorful show.
Experienced a 4D ride along the way. (Not included in the deal)
Birds of Prey
Have a close encounter with our National Bird, the Philippine Eagle, in the Birds of Prey Kingdom.
But honestly, a few meters is as close as you can get. I was hoping for a picture of the Eagle on my hand but I guess that's dangerous. There's nothing much to see here actually so we didn't spent a lot of time inside.
After the tiring morning, we ate our bellies out at Liquid Buffet. Although there were little variety of food to choose from, we made the most out of it since it's part of the deal.
Next stop is the very ticklish Fish Spa. It was both our first time and we couldn't contain our laughter when the doctor fish gets a bite off of our feet. For 20mins, you get to relax and have a good laugh while the doctor fishes do their magic on you.

The last and most exciting part is the Trip to Antartica where you get to enjoy Slide O' Fun, Penguin Exhibit, Antartica Hallway Exhibit, and the Snow Village.
We were like kids having the best time of our lives sliding through the ice. Too bad you only get to try it once.

What cute little penguins. You get to see them swim, eat and whatever it is that they fancy doing.
For 500php, you can have the chance to feed them yourself plus a commemorative photo.
With a tropical weather like our, I always wonder what it feels like to have a cool weather and a snow. Boy was it freezing! I was shivering the entire time! Haha
Another bump along the way, if you know what I mean. Wink
I had such a great time especially because I was there with my Love. <3

Manila Ocean Park | Behind Quirino Grandstand, Luneta, Manila | +6325677777

post signature
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...