Friday, August 15, 2014

Lady in Red

Today is my nephew's 1st Birthday! Happy Birthday Michael Castiel Carpio! 
May you grow up to be obedient, dependable and a good boy. But please don't grow up so fast.  Stay the cute and cuddly little boy and allow us to enjoy that phase of you. We all you our little Castiel! :*

And to stay in the theme, allow me to show you what I wore during my own birthday 15days ago. Once again, thank you to everyone who remembered it. You all made my day extra special. And to my special someone, my Love, you know that the little things and the extra efforts are always appreciated. Thank you and I Love You! :*

Red Romper - MEPZ Bazaar | Cardigan - Thrifted | Wedges - Gibi Collection | Watch - Casio Vintage Watch | Bag - Secosana

P.S., It's been 15days and I still got me a birthday gift. THANK YOU! :)

post signature
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...