Friday, July 25, 2014

Palace in the Sky + Picnic Grove

It occurred to me that I still have a lot of things to share to you. A lot of places visited and things experienced that I want you to know. I wish I had the luxury of time to write on this blog every night. But heaven knows how slow my internet connection is. What a bummer.

Anyways, before I go off topic, another adventure that I want to share to you is our second day in Tagaytay.
We went to the famous Palace in the Sky and Picnic Grove. One's travel to Tagaytay won't be complete without visiting these parks.
Why, hello there Mr. Taal Volcano! :)
My wish of riding in a horse granted. 
Horseback Riding - 250Php/hour
Sorry, but I need to cut this short. Another adventure awaits me tomorrow. Super excited. Hehe. I hope we can survive trekking up to Osmena Peak then traversing to Kawasan Falls. Weather, please cooperate. Please. May God Bless Us!

Have a good night! :)

post signature

Other Tagaytay Adventures:
Day 2: Palace in the Sky + Picnic Grove (You are here!)
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...