Friday, May 19, 2017

#UnbeliBaboyEats: Garden Cafe

"Add Garden Cafe Marriot Hotel, Ayala Cebu to one of the #Buffets NOT worth eating at! "
Remember this particular status of mine in Facebook? If you were wondering why I posted such, well, here goes.

Garden Cafe's (located at Marriott Hotel) International Lunch Buffet is regularly priced at Php850nett per person! Luckily though, they are currently having a promo until June 30, 2017 wherein you get to avail of said buffet at a discounted price.
If you are an employee at any IT Park Company or you show a Blogger's Post (not this one though) regarding the promo, you only get to pay Php499nett for the Lunch Buffet.
It was a good thing that we were able to avail of the promo because, even with its promo rate, I still don't think that it's worth it.
ReπŸ˜’
Sushi
True to their claim as an International Lunch Buffet, they do have Japanese foods, cold cuts, breads, Noodles and Pastas, an array of Grilled Meats from Pork to Chicken to Squid (I think this is the highlight of their Buffet), and some desserts.
Cold Cuts
Breads
Grilled Squid, Chicken and Pork Belly
Chicken with Gravy
Potatoes

My Carbonara. :)

Make your own Halo-halo.
I made mine with only ice, banana, and lotsa lots a milk! XD
Panna Cotta
Loving their MajaBlanca though.
And this gorgeous cake but only for display.

So for 499Php with those options, I really believe that it's not worth my bucks more so if I paid in full. With the many buffet restaurants opening now in Cebu, I sure can eat somewhere worth 500Php with more options than what Graden Cafe offered.
Although, to be fair, the ambiance is a plus point to their favor. :D

Garden Cafe, Marriott Hotel, Cebu | Cebu Business Park, Cardinal Rosales, Cebu City (beside Ayala Mall) | Lunch Buffet: 12pm - 2pm | (032) 411 5800

Enjoooy! :)
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png instagram photo insta3.png twitter photo twitter3.png 
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...