Sunday, June 25, 2017

SephoraPH: Too Faced

 GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS for make-up lovers! Let me share with you yet another site for you to peruse for that next make-up haul.
Do you also get frustrated when you watch make-up tutorials on YouTube but the ones they use are not available to us? Well, worry no more since Sephora, an International Make-Up distributor, now has a PH online shop! You may visit them at Sephora.ph and browse from the various brands that they house. 🤗

And one particular brand that I've been hearing about and been wanting to get my hands on is Too Faced.
Too Faced offers the most luxurious products made from the finest ingredients. And my heart skipped a beat when I saw the packaging, they're the cutest! 😍 Really, the girly side of me was grinning from ear-to-ear when the items arrived.
For this haul, I bought another round of essentials: Powder, Blush, Lipstick.


I was intrigued by this one as it claims to be both a Primer and a setting Powder. You can wear it underneath a foundation to prime the skin, on top of it as a setting powder, or even alone as the base of you make-up. How's that for a multi purpose product?
It has a very fine texture and easily smoothens my skin instantly upon application.
I bought two of these, one for myself, and another for my sister. I'm sure she will love it!

Too Faced Melted Matte Liquefied Long Wear Matte Lipstick - Php1,272.00 
My first ever liquid matte lipstick and it did not disappoint. Of course, the classic girl in me got "Sell Out". A classic nude with a hint of pink, perfect for everyday use at the office. I love that it is kiss-proof and long wearing or until you eat something really oily. And even though it is matte, it doesn't dry out the lips (which is mostly the problem with these kind of lippies). But it is nice to prep the lips as these emphasize the lines on the lips.

Aren't these the cutest? When I saw this at the site, I knew I had to get one! I tell you, this is waaay better than chocolates or flowers to give to your girl on Valentine's Day (at least on my opinion)! Hahaha. I got the shade "Something About Berry" and it was really pigmented. A little goes a long way for this one. I had to lightly tap on my brush to it or else I will look like a clown. XD
Plus, you are getting a total of 4 looks with this blush as you can target the individual shade or swirl the blush all over.
Too Faced products are a bit pricey, yes, but for the quality, it is worth it! It's nice to save up and try he high-end brands once in a while. :)

Visit Sephora.ph and experience it for yourself!

Enjoooy!
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png instagram photo insta3.png twitter photo twitter3.png 

*This post is in collaboration with Sephora.ph.
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...