Monday, July 17, 2017

#UnbeliBaboyEats: Rica's Cafe

It is no secret that we love #Buffets! Every chance of an eat-out, whether personal affair or company TeamBuilding, I always scour the internet for worth it buffet restaurants. Because I believe, that's where I get the most of the money spent.
But we grew tired of buffets and frankly, there is no new Buffet Place that we want to try. So for a change, we searched for a restaurant where we would not usually go to with our personal budget (mainly because of the price. haha!).

For the longest time, I've been wanting to visit Rica's Cafe of Henry Hotel. You see, Henry Hotel has this reputation of being quirky. And from Rica's Cafe's high chairs with Audrey Hepburn to murals and painted walls, it did not disappoint. Every corner has a personality and putting them in one room is very interesting.

Finally got to meet Mr. Red Man! :*
Salmon Steak - Php380.00
For lunch, we ordered 3 different meals to make the most out of the menu. It proved to be the best decision because the serving size were big and is good for sharing.
The Salmon Steak is a very good healthy option choice. It is very delicious plus served with pasta, is very filling.
Pork Rib Steak - Php480.00
This was the one that I chose and boy did I not regret choosing this. The serving is big and the meat is very tender as well.

Forty Chicken - Php380.00
We were surprised when we were served with Half a slice of the Chicken. It was more than enough for us. ^_^

The Menu
I think I am liking this visiting unique Restaurants rather than going to the usual Buffet places.
Any recommendations for the next one? ;)

Rica's Cafe | #1 Paseo Saturnino Ma. Luisa Road, Banilad | 032-5207516 | Open Daily 6:00am - 11:30pm

Enjoooy! :)
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png instagram photo insta3.png twitter photo twitter3.png 
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...