Monday, August 21, 2017

#26wANNEderfulYears: Thankful and Blessed

#26wANNEderfulYears: Last month, I turned another year older. 26 years of living in this wonderful world. Yes, my life is not perfect. It's far from it, actually. I still have a lot of plans and dreams to fulfill. But, I am happy and contented with what I have now. Especially the presence of my support system. I cannot be thankful enough for their presence in my life.

[1/6] July 28, 2017: Dinner with #Brokerz and #KrisAnneSia at Golden Courie, Lahug. Thank you for the time and the consideration.
[2/6] July 29, 2017: Dinner with #Magnificent9 at Manggahan, Pueblo Verde followed by singing and dancing at Songhits, JCenter Mall.
[3/6] July 30, 2017: Dinner with #ItsComplicatedFriends at the surprisingly nice ambiance of Jose Filipino Kitchen, Cebu Yacht Club, Lapu-Lapu City.
I thank God for blessing me with friends that I will cherish for the rest of my life.
July 30, 2017: And just before the clock struck 12, #Fantastic4 surprised me with this wonderful set-up. Priel couple, whom we consider as brother and sister, thank you for sparing the time and exerting the effort to surprise me despite your busy schedule. I really felt like a princess.
[4/6] July 31, 2017: Dinner with the people that matters most on my birthday at Mr.A's. Busay.
Thank you for the unconditional love and the unwavering support!
[5/6] August 5, 2017: Unli chicken at Burrows with the BFFs. 20 years of friendship and still counting. Plus pahabol dinner at Alizza's place. :)
[6/6] August 7, 2017: Trying the hype of Fat Dois with the lovebird neighbors. Thank you for enduring almost 2hours before being able to go in.

Lastly, I want to thank the love of my life who put so much effort in organizing a surprise for me and DIY'ed a chocolate bouquet. You could have bought it easily but you did not. Instead, you stayed up until 5am in the morning just to complete it. I really appreciate everything that you do for me. I love you! :*

It has indeed been 26 wonderful and wANNEderful years!
Looking forward to what this year may bring!

post signature
Follow me on: 

 photo fb3.png instagram photo insta3.png twitter photo twitter3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...