Monday, April 2, 2018

3-step SkinCare Routine


I have been obsessed with skincare lately, visiting beauty sites to the extent of my draining pocket and watching skincare videos in youtube.
With me getting older, I want to take care of my skin more.
I want to incorporate serums in my routine so I bought one in @beautymnl, but I’m still waiting for it to arrive.

For the meantime, here’s my super easy skincare routine, CLEANSE - TONE - MOISTURIZE.

Morning Skin Care Routine: St.Ives Apricot Scrub > Ponds Toner > Olay BB Cream

Night Skin Care Routine: St.Ives Apricot Scrub > Ponds Toner > Human Heart Nature Sunflower Oil

I know scrubbing daily, twice a day at that, may be too abrasive to the skin but St.Ives has not given me any problems. Although, I’m thinking of switching to a more gentle Morning Facial Wash. Also, I want to try another Toner as well. And a night cream.

Any recommendations? What is your skincare regimen? 😊
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png instagram photo insta3.png twitter photo twitter3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...