Thursday, June 2, 2016

UnbeliBaboyTravels: Samar

The month of June is about to end and I am so greatful for the wonderful adventure I've experienced this month. 2weeks ago, I had the awesome chance to visit Samar to celebrate the Feast of San Antonio De Padua. What I was most excited about, aside from meeting The Boyfriend's whole family and seeing some of his childhood days, was having the chance to see and drive up to the longest bridge in the Philippines, the San Juanico Bridge. This bridge connects the two cities, Samar and Leyte. Trivia, if you're going to Samar, you'll notice the bridge forming a letter "S" and if you're going Leyte, it will form a letter "L". Oh how wonderful Philippines is! #ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines I am one proud Pinay! 😁🇵🇭 Thank you Samar for the warm welcome! Till my next visit! 😘


post signature


Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...