Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Buho Rock Resort

For thrill seekers out there, Buho Rock Resort is a must visit place for you when you go to Camotes. For only 20php, you can fuel all the adrenaline you want by Cliff Jumping.

There are two levels to jump from so you can test how brave you are.
I wasn't feeling particularly brave that day because of the waves but I still felt proud that I was able to jump even on the 1st level! Whooohoooo!!
I'm from the island and I'm used to jumping off from ports and boats but I never got the chance to jump off a cliff when I was young.
So the experience was new to me and I must say, it's a very fulfilling experience.
I am proud of myself for doing it! 

Rashguard: Alla Moda Thrift Shop
post signature


Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
Camotes Island Tour
When in Camotes
Timubo Cave
Lake Danao Park
Santiago White Beach
Mangodlong "Paradise" Beach Resort
Buho Rock Resort (You are Here!)
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...