Saturday, May 9, 2015

MV Logos Hope: Bringing Hope to the Cebuanos

I've always been a bookworm at heart. I love reading because it let's me pass time in a fun way. I love the smell of paper and the feel of it. And most specially, reading let's me go to places I've never been to. So when MV Logos Hope, the world's largest floating bookstore, came to Cebu, I never pass up the chance to visit.

Yesterday, I revisited my love for reading hardbound books. I was all smiles from the moment we boarded to the time I saw all the books before my eyes to the time I paid for my purchase up until stepping the last stair at the exit. 
Thank you MV Logos Hope for bringing KNOWLEDGE, HOPE, and HELP not only to us, Cebuanos, but also to our fellowmen as well. 
To gain entrance to the boat, you need to pay an Entrance Fee of 20php per person.
To be honest, I've always wanted to be a volunteer. To tour the world, see different cultures and extend my help to those in need even just for a year or so. I salute each and every volunteer for their time and dedication offered.
There's sooo many people!! Hahaha
I really wanted to grab a book, sit down and just read for hours but I may cause traffic so no can do.
1unit = 1peso
I was actually torn between 7 books but I had to make a choice or else I will be broke. So I purchased only 3. Books are priced from 100php~400php. They also have a bargain of books wherein you can buy 5books for only 250php. That's 50php per book only!
And if you ever get hungry from all that book picking and reading, they offer Icecream and Popcorn at the end of the deck.
And the books I've purchased. 1 for the Body, 1 for the Heart, 1 for the Soul. :)
See you again MV Logos Hope. 

MV Logos Hope | Docked beside Malacañang of the South Palace near Plaza Independencia and Pier1. If you bring your own car, you can park along SRP for a Parking Fee of 20php | They will be here in Cebu from May 6 - May 28 | Open every Tuesdays - Saturdays from 10:00am - 09:30pm and Sundays from 01:00pm - 09:30pm 

post signature


Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...