Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Parilya (Lechon | SeaFood | Grill)

For our 17th Monthsary, my man and I played dress-up and went to this new restaurant in South Road Properties (SRP). Managed by the same people behind Cafe Laguna- the Laguna Group, Parilya Restaurant offers a variety of seafood and grilled dishes and the Pinoys' favourite Lechon.
Because it's fairly new, a part of the building is still under construction. You wouldn't have guessed that a restaurant is operating at the back. :P

I like the modern and clean ambiance.
I did not cared so much though for the sea-view. Because we went at night, honestly, all you can see is pitch black. Saved from the occasional flickering of light from the distance. Had we visited in daytime, my view might change.
Combos (served with rice and atsara)
Lechon Combo - 195Php
Chicken BBQ Combo - 145Php
Pork BBQ Combo - 145Php
When our food came, I was surprised by the serving size. I mean, look at that rice! It is so big and compact. And the dishes is filling enough for one person. We ordered their Combos so that we can try as many dish that we can and I'm glad we did.
The Menu
At first, we were intimidated because we thought that the restaurant was too fancy. It's not that bad at all. You just have to be wise in ordering if you are in a tight budget. 
I would love to see this restaurant in full bloom. Surely a must visit in SRP.
Parilya Restuarant | Laguna Group | South Road Properties, Cebu City (a few blocks after Lantaw SRP) | (032) 511-8832
post signature


Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...