Sunday, August 11, 2013

Road Trip










Last week, my boyfriend and I decided to hit the road to celebrate my birthday.
We went up north to the summer capital of the Philippines, Baguio. Albeit it is not summer anymore, there were still plenty of tourists going about the city and enjoying the cool weather. 

We took the Victory Liner bus in going to Baguio which costs 450php/person. The trip was about 6hrs long with two bus stops. I like the Victory Liner bus because it has enough leg room in between seats and the seats are very comfortable (you won't have a hard time sleeping :)). It is fully air-conditioned and has free wifi access. What better way to travel, right?

Here is a video of our trip. :)
Where have you been lately? I would love to know.

post signature

Other Baguio Adventures:
Strolling in Burnham
Baguio Food Trip
Cold as You
Mines View Park 
Road Trip (You are here!)

I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...