Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Cold as You


Knowing what to expect, I really planned (chos) and looked for items that I can wear on the cold Baguio weather and at the same time, is not that thick so when the weather gets hot, I won't be sweating like crazy.



I was so happy when I found this white jacket at a thrift store prior to our Baguio trip. It is the perfect protection against the cool Baguio Weather.


I paired it with this orange cropped top and this high waist pants so if it gets hot, I can just easily slip off my jacket.




Jacket: Thrifted | Cropped top: Borrowed from sister |
Acid Washed pants: Vixen from SM Department Store | Shoes: Forever21


On our 2nd day, I wore the jacket again (boo for no baggage hindering me from bringing another heavy item) and paired it with this gray striped body fitting dress. I might seem weather impaired (totally unprotected knees) but the weather in Baguio are not that freezing anymore in mid day and we were already going back to Manila that afternoon.

Gray Striped Dress: Thrifted, Online Shop | Bag: Heartstrings | Watch: Casio Vintage Watch



Finally, I want you all to meet the new addition to our Family, my nephew, Michael Castiel Carpio. Our new little angel. :)

post signature

Other Baguio Adventures:
Strolling in Burnham
Baguio Food Trip
Cold as You (You are here!)
Mines View Park
Road Trip

I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...