Friday, February 10, 2017

#UnbeliBaboyYear3: Enchanted Kingdom

The last leg of our #UnbeliBaboyYear3 was spent satiating our young hearts!
We were so happy that the universe allowed us to explore and experience the wonderful Enchanted Kingdom together!

Originally, EK was never on our itinerary. We were only supposed to have 3Days2Nights of vacation.
But our flight got delayed and the airlines allowed us to re-book. And with some carino to our leads at work,  they allowed us an extra day off work!
We then immediately called the airlines and moved our flight a day early.

And here we are, enjoying one of the best days of our lives.
On my previous visit, the only ride that I was able to go to was the Merry Go Round. I know. I'm such a baby when it comes to rides. I easily get motion sickness and I don't want to puke all over.
But this time, I dared myself and braved even their wildest ride, the SkyEKstreme! It was heart-stopping, and very exhilarating. When we dropped, I didn't even knew if I screamed or how I looked like! A 2seconds of my life I will never forget! :D

Enchanted Kingdom | Santa Rosa, Laguna | Entrance Fee: 600Php
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png instagram photo insta3.png twitter photo twitter3.png 
3rd Anniversary Trip:
#UnbeliBaboyYear3: Sagada
#UnbeliBaboyYear3: Baguio
#UnbeliBaboyYear3: Enchanted Kingdom
#UnbeliBaboyYear3: DIY Itinerary
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...