Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Sugbu Mercado Turns 1!

Sugbu Mercado: Your Weekend Food Market - where well known restaurants in Cebu sell their Best Seller foods in a pop-up store at a very affordable price - has now turned 1!
And because it is just beside the office, we usually frequent it for dinner.
Here are some foods that we have tried in Sugbu Mercado! :)

Photo above: Ribs at Surfin Ribs for only 99Php! One of the most sulit food item for me! :D
Lechon + Puso + Drinks Combo for only 66Php
Nikomaki, a rice wrapped in bacon, for only 35Php.
This New York sized Pizza from Rockin Pizza for only 99Php.
Yummy and cute Briquito Silvanas for dessert for only 2 for 60Php I think.
And these heavenly Hershey's S'mores Bar for 60Php.
My kind of shots in this cuuuute Cookie Shots for 45Php.
Always will be a Harry Potter fan! And I squealed when I saw this!
Butter Beer for only 65Php. :)

Sugbu Mercado | Garden Bloc, I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City | Negros Road, Cebu Business Park, Ayala, Cebu City | Thursday - Sunday, 4:00pm - 1:00am

For more foodtrips, follow me on Instagram @uncourtease or search the hashtag #UnbelibaboyEats! :D

Enjoooy! :*
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...