Tuesday, October 11, 2016

LeMon Restaurant @ Golden Prince Hotel & Suites

Last week has been a week full of foods and Eat-All-You-Cans! From Despedida to Team Buiding to Birthday celebration. I've never been so bloated in my life! Hahaha
Expect some posts from those celebrations. XD
For the meantime, here is a post from another one of our Team Buildings before (honestly, they sure know how to fatten us up. Hahaha)

For this one, we went to LeMon Restaurant at Golden Prince Hotel. We availed of their Brunch Buffet that costs Php408.00 per person. You can Eat All You Can from 11am to 3pm.

At first scouting of the buffet spread, I was happy to see some Pork Barbecues, Tempuras, Beef and their delicious looking desserts! They also have some Sushi for the Japanese Food Lovers, and Ice Kachang for the Halo-halo station! :)

I was actually impressed with how diverse their selection is but we were a bit sad with the number of viands they offer.

I am not really a Japanese fan nor loves eating vegetables to I settled with the Barbecue, Lechon Manok, Tempura (which is actually quite good) and some of the Beef and Bacon and Hum cutlets!
And then I made "bawi" (recovered???) in the dessert! Hahaha... I was impressed with it actually. From the "kakanins" (Filipino sweet delicacies usually made with rice) to the cupcakes and mini cakes! Thumbs up!

LeMon Restuarant | Golden Prince Hotel, Acacia Street, Cebu City | (032) 230-1588

All Day Buffet:
Breakfast | 6:00am - 10:00am | Php350
Brunch | 11:00am - 3:00pm | Php408
Dinner | 6:00pm - 9:00pm | Php448
Late Night | 9:00pm - 11:00pm | Php348

A Taste of Heaven (A Weekend Special Dinner Buffet)
Fridays & Saturdays | 6:00pm - 10:00pm | Php548

Enjoooy! :*
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...