Friday, September 9, 2016

Kuya J's Special Halo-Halo

Even though it's been raining a lot lately and the weather is soo cold, but there are still days when it is super hot. As in, supeeer hot!  And in those days, the best way to beat the heat is by eating our very own Halo-Halo!

I've always wanted to try the Special Halo-halo of Kuya J when my friend, Eunice, raved about it. She has all good things to say about it and I wanted to try it for myself.
Indeed, Kuya J's Special Halo-Halo is the best halo-halo I've tried so far. For Php99.00, you really get your money's worth. The special thing about it is the shaved ice. It's not like the ice in your ordinary halo-halo that is well, ice. Hahaha. I don't know what it is really but it is milky, flavorful, much like icecream and it does not melt fast.
There are also Leche Flan, Ube Halaya, Banana, Pinipig, Langka, Buko once you dig in.
Really, it's a MUST TRY! :D

Kuya J Restaurant | Ayala Center Cebu | Escario St., Cebu | SM City Cebu | SM Consolacion 

Enjoooy! :*
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...