Thursday, September 15, 2016

Handuraw: The best tasting thin crust pizza

Handuraw Pizza is one of the household names in terms of Pizza here in Cebu.
But, to be honest, this was my first time dining here. :D
So here's the quick rundown (I'm sorry I wasn't able to take a picture of the menu. I totally forgot because we were so hungry! XD).
So here goes:
Food: True to their slogan, their Thin Crust Pizza really do taste good. We ordered half Hawaiin and half Meatlovers. And yes, you can choose half and half of 2 flavors and whichever flavor has the highest price will be the price of the whole pizza! 🍕 That's plus points for me ! 👍🏻

We also ordered their Spicy Chicken Wings with Mojos and we really enjoyed it. The serving was also big too! We even had some mojos left to take home.
For the drinks, we had their Vanilla Milkshake and as per hand comparison, it is BIG!
We were both really full after digging in!
Ambience: It was really homey! And it should feel that way since the Handuraw Lahug Branch seems like an old-fashioned house converted into a Restaurant. It was also quite big with a dining area and a function room (I think can accomodate upto 30 pax) on the first floor and another function room on the second floor (I did not have the chance to see it but I'm guessing it can seat upto 50 or 60 people or so).
Price: For the Pizza, Chicken Wings with Mojos, and the Vanilla Shake, we payed about 700-800Php. Although a bit pricey (since there are buffet restaurants priced at 300-350/head), I really enjoyed my first time in Handuraw.
Their waiters were also very attentive and friendly. However, the pizza took long to serve since they still have to cook it fresh. So go there not famished, and when the order is ready, you will also be ready to eat!😉

Handuraw Pizza | 460 Gorordo Avenue, Brgy. Kamputhaw, Cebu City (along Harold's Hotel) | 11:00am - 12:00am Daily

Enjoooy! 😘
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...