Monday, July 25, 2016

PinoyFitness Sub1 10K Challenge

I noticed that in my last few posts, they were all about food. So in the spirit of my commiting to a lose the fats I have, let me show you some pictures of the last running event that I joined, the Pinoy Fitnesse Sub1 10K Challenge!
The idea is to finish the 10km route in just under 1hour. Sounds easy right? But you need proper training and discipline to be able to pull if off. I, myself, only recorded 1:01:19 as my fastest 10km last Cebu City Marathon and I was really training for that one.

But with 1Month of no running and having an unlimited Chicken Wings for dinner the night before, I finished the route for 1:15:31. Hahaha
I did not brought the most coveted medal home but no worries. I knew from the start that it would be hard but at least I tried! :)
Thank you Mel for giving me your racebib! :)
My Running Buddies! :)
Thumbs up as I cross the Finish Line
The PTY Running Team! To more runs together! (y)
One of the freebies.
The Pinoy Fitness organization was also so generous in giving some freebies to the Finishers. They gave away a USB Flash Disk, a Sun-visor, and a Board Short. I was really hoping for the sun-visor bu no luck. *Sigh
With Pinoy Fitness himself, Mr. Jeff Lo
The highlight of my day! :D I got sooo kilig when Mr. Jeff Lo greeted me back and agreed to take a picture with me! I always turn to Pinoy Fitness for running tips and motivations. It was really nice seeing the man behind it all! :)
With my one and only, ever supportive boyfriend! :*
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...