Monday, July 18, 2016

A night at MovenPick

One lazy afternoon while scrolling my Facebook feed, I saw Adonis and his friends chilling and enjoying the night in Ibiza, Movenpick. Then I told Nico, "You know, I haven't been inside Movenpick ever." He then automatically said, "Let's go there one of these days. We don't need to spend a lot." :)

So one night we went and we spent 0.00Php. Just getting inside and sightseeing was enough for me.
The tantalizing pool! 
Ibiza lights! :)
Movenpick is one of the premiere hotels we have in Cebu. But I will save swimming in the pool, enjoying the beach, and chilling at Ibiza for some other time. Will definitely visit again! ☺️


post signature
Follow me on: 

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...