Friday, July 29, 2016

Dimsum, Siomai and more at Ding Qua Qua

Craving for some Siomai, Dimsum and some of your favorite Chinese food? You can have unlimited of them in Ding Qua Qua Restaurant.
One of the most budget friendly (priced at 248Php/head) Eat-All-You-Can Chinese food I know that will surely satiate your Dimsum and Siomai cravings as well as your Buchi cravings too! :)
It has been years since I last ate here but I will never forget how full I was. :P
The lovely centerpiece. :)
The Menu
These noodles were tasty!
Make your own Dimsum Bowl :)
And my favorite, Shanghai! I ate like 3-5 of these. Hahaha
Fried Pork and Chicken
Siomai all you want!
Them Buchis
Halo-Halo using shaved Icecream! Have yet to try this one!
My 3rd plate! Hahaha
The damage has been done.
Birthday Promo!
Best of Cebu: Dimsum House
My foodtrip buddy <3

Ding Qua Qua Dimsum House | 2nd Floor, JY Square Mall, Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City | 
+63-32-231-0111 | Open for Lunch and Dinner (not sure of t

Enjoooy! :*
post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...