Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Pancake House

Wow! I've been out of the blogosphere for months. I am sorry. I know I don't have the right to be back but after purchasing a camera last month, I have to put it to good use right? And what better way than to show them pictures in the blog. So sue me (but please don't). :)
As a peace offering, I will share to you this all time breakfast transformed into a dessert, the pancakes from The Pancake House. Enjoy :)
Vanilla Milkshake - 115Php (Regular)  | 131Php (Extra Thick)
Chocolate Chips - 169Php (2pcs) | 191Php (3pcs)
 Chocolate Chips - Pancakes filled with tempting chocolate bits served with peanut butter.
If you need anything else, their very friendly staff will be entertaining you in no time. All you need to do is tap this buzzer and they will attend to you.

post signature
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...