Friday, June 20, 2014

La Vie Parisienne

To be completely honest with myself, I really suck at blogging. Why? Because A) I don't have the time to write posts frequently and B) I always encounter the "Writer's Block". Even though my mind always rambles about things, every time I put it into writing, I always get stuck! Pffft. Mind, you fail me sometimes.

On to my point. From now on, every time I encounter such incident, I will just post the photos and some details straight. No nonsense whatsoever. So I will just apologize in advance. I am sorry. :)
Croissants - 45php
The wines sells for approximately 200php ~ 1000php depending on the brand.
What is so cute about this place is that you get to enjoy the feel of cherry blossoms even if you are not in Japan. 
They also have macaroons for 40php each.
The Verdict 
Food: The Croissants are yummy but you kind of expect it to be, what with its price. The Choco Breads are awesome. If ever I'll be back, I think I'll pick those Choco Breads first. And because I don't drink alcohol, I opted for the juice because it is more affordable than the bottled water.

Location: Gorordo Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City. It is near Church of the Later Day Saints if I'm not mistaken. Just near JY Square Mall. You will never miss it because they have a big sign of a Croissant Bread outside.

Operating Hours: Opens Daily from 7am-12mn but they are open 24hrs on Fridays and Saturdays.


post signature
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...