Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tokyo Joe

Honestly, I was never a fan of Japanese Cuisines and I don't think that I ever will be. Yeah, maybe I can eat a dish or two but for me to crave for it, nah, I don't think so.

My sister and I just tried Tokyo Joe on a whim. We tried their Bento which costed us Php170.
Chicken Teriyaki and Tempura Bento - Php170
Pork Katsu and Tempura Bento - Php170
The Chicken Teriyaki and the Pork Katsu tasted fine but the Tempura was just too oily. 
If I ever do eat in Tokyo Joe again, I think I will just have the TJ's Bowl. Oh, and if you want to add Iced Tea, I suggest that you get the +Php50 with Teishoku Bento. We never got our Misu Bowl when we ordered the +Php40 Iced Tea.

Facebook | Tokyo Joe 

post signature
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...