Sunday, February 23, 2014

Valentine's Day Surprise

Before this month ends, I would like to share with you the sweet things that my cute boyfriend did to surprise me.
First off, he gave me a bouquet of chocolate. I guess he was torn whether to give me flowers or chocolates. Teehee. So he came up with this solution. And it works for me. I ain't complaining. ☺
Now for the dinner date, he took me to Outburst in JCenter Mall, Cebu.
The place was all prepped for Valentine's Day. They even have a special menu where you can have a free glass of wine.
Sizzling Sisig - Php120
Chicken Fritters - Php160

I personally am not really a fan of this because there was way too much butter in it.
Grilled Pork Belly - Php140

Now this one, I like. Teehee. It is very saucy and super sulit for the price.
 And for the dessert, we went to CMYK in Lahug.
Mug Cake - Php120

 To let you in on a little secret, this is actually the first place that we had our date.That time, we were just two friends eating out. Who knew that the second time that we'll be back, it would be to spend our Valentine's Day as a couple.
 Cookie Crumble - Php130

Outburst | 2nd floor JCenter Mall A.S. Fortuna, Mandaue City | (032) 268 8385

CMYK | Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Waterfront Drive, Lahug, Cebu City | Blogpost
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...