Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cafe Caw

A lot of Coffee Shops and Dessert Houses have been opening in Cebu City and Cafe Caw is one of them.
Conveniently located at the SSY Bussiness Center (just across JY Square Mall in Lahug, Cebu), Cafe Caw is a dessert house you surely don't want to miss.
"Life is special, enjoy it one step at a time."
I love these stairs. It is so creative and so inspiring.
The Marshmallow Cookie - Buy it for Php75 or 2 for Php100
The interior design is so cute too.
You will be surprised by their waffle surprise.
Try everything with their platter (Php390 if I'm not mistaken) and get 1 Slice of Cake, 2pcs of Cupcakes, a Cookie and a Brownie.
I really apologize for the lack of information. My memory has failed me.
Just visit their Facebook Page for more information. :)

Facebook | Cafe Caw

Have a great day! :)
post signature

I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...