Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Zark's Burger - The Greasier, The BETTER!

I've always been a Burger Lover. Right back from my childhood days when I always, always tell Mama to bring me Jollibee Burger whenever she visits the City. It's one of my guilty cravings aside from Dessert and Lechon and Sinigang anddddd... Hehehe
So when Zark's Burger finally came to Cebu, I JUST HAVE TO TRY IT!

And so are my fellow Cebuanos! The place is almost always full nowadays.
Thankfully, there was no crazy line when we came (April 3) but we still waited for a couple of minutes to be seated.
They have seats outside the veranda too for an Al Fresco dining. :)
We ordered the "Bacon Wrapped Burger" that costed us 270php. It came with Fries and Drinks. If you wish to upgrade to a Bottomless Drink, you can just add 35php.
This was amaziiing! The Bacon is crispy. And it was not too greasy! After eating, it was still stuck on my mind. Hahaha. I really need to try it again!
And the portion is very big! My boyfriend and I shared this one and we were both satisfied. You have to be hungry or have a big appetite to finish this all in one seating! Hahaha.. Kudos to you!
This is definitely recommended to burgers and bacon lovers alike!
"Try it at your own risk!" Hahaha

The Menu
They actually offer a variety of food aside from their burgers. But definitely come here for the burgers!
Happy 29th Monthsary to us my Love!
Thank you for giving in to my request and letting me try Zark's Burger!
Let's go back, please!!! :D

Zark's Burger | SM City Cebu (2nd Floor, along Sunburst, Kenny Rogers, Krispy Kreme)

Enjoooooy! :*

post signature

Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...