Thursday, September 11, 2014

Captain A's

I've been to a total of three Boodle Fight Restaurants in Cebu and one of them is Captain A's Seafood Grill. Dubbed as the "Home of the Boodle Fight Experience", they offer 7 Boodle Fight menus for you to choose from.

A complimentary Kropek while we wait. :)
We had the Sinugba Festival (Php1298) and the Birthday Boodle (Php1298).
And mind you, the Birthday Boodle comes with a Cake and an interesting and shocking Birthday Song :D
Overall, I really had a fun boodle experience at Captain A's. The serving size were satisfactory and was just enough for the 10 of us. But I really didn't notice the serving time though as I was too busy chatting up with the guys. I think it was served just right on time for me to notice a delay. So plus points for that. :)

Captain A's Seafood Grill | Don Jose Avila Street Capitol Site, Cebu City (They are located at the back of Cebu Doctor's Hospital) | +63 32 236 1693; +639436094057; +63 9772153596 (call from 10am - 2pm and from 4pm - 5pm)

post signature
Other Boodle Fight Options:
Captain A's (You are here!)
Kaona Grill
Seafood Island
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...